These frequently asked questions, arranged by topic, offer answers to some questions you may have about transfer.
Courses: How Do They Transfer?
- What programs are designed for transfer?
- Why is the college/university that is evaluating my course transfer request asking for additional materials (e.g., course outline, course syllabus, course text, sample texts, sample projects, portfolio) in the course transfer process?
- When do I transfer my credits in?
- What can I do if a course doesn't transfer?
- What are the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) policies and procedures regarding transfer?
How can I find out whether my courses will transfer?
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
- What is the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)?
- If I am unsure of my major or transfer school, what should I do to keep the most credits possible?
- What is an articulation agreement?
- Why don't all colleges have articulation agreements with other institutions?