Information for High School Students
You can use the resources on this page to navigate the transition from high school to college. Learn about transfer, link to college and university websites, and find out if you are eligible to receive college credit for courses and exams completed during high school.
Transfer Basics provides basic transfer information you can use to get the transfer process started.
Admissions Information offers admissions websites for colleges and universities in Minnesota.
Post-Secondary Enrollment Options provides information about enrollment in the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options program.
- AP-Advanced Placement Exams for High School Students provides links to information about how credits earned from AP exams transfer.
- CLEP-College-Level Examination Program provides links to information about how credits earned from CLEP exams transfer.
- International Baccalaureate for High School Students offers information about the International Baccalaureate Diploma program.
- Minnesota Career and Technical Education (MN CTE) prepares individuals for a wide range of careers such as health care/ biomedical, renewable energy, hospitality, engineering, law enforcement, and information technology. High quality CTE programs incorporate rigorous academic and technical standards,as well as critical workplace skills, to ensure career and college success for its students.
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW) PLTW has developed a four-year sequence of courses which, when combined with college preparatory mathematics and science courses in high school, introduces students to the scope, rigor, and discipline of engineering and engineering technology prior to entering college. Select Resources and Schools > Articulation to see how PLTW courses transfer