Skip navigation




























































Transfer Pathway Maps and Articulation Agreements

Transfer Pathway Maps indicate how a Transfer Pathway degree in a specific discipline transfer from a Minnesota State college to a Minnesota State university.

Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. Articulation Agreements are generally for specialized professional or technical programs offered at colleges (e.g., Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Fine Arts (AFA), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), diplomas, certificates) that can be applied to a specific program/major at the receiving university. 

NOTE: Transfer often occurs without articulation agreements.
Use Transferology or transfer guides for
course-by-course transfer information.

Start a new search

Awards List

Search Results:

Results 601 - 601 of 601
<< First   < Previous  Page 25 of 25  Next >  Last >>
  Program Transfer From Transfer To Degree Major Offered
View Wood Tech DIP Western Technical College Minnesota State University Moorhead BS Operations Management

<< First   < Previous  Page 25 of 25  Next >  Last >>

Print this page