Skip navigation




























































Contact a transfer specialist if you have any questions or concerns.

Other Types of Transfer Credit

page tips

Credit from national examinations, military courses and training, international institutions, credit for life/work experience, and other types of credit may be evaluated for transfer. Use the links below to view information about each credit type and how these credits are accepted by the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities.


AP - Advanced Placement Exams

International Baccalaureate

CLEP - College Level Examination Program

International Credentials

Credit for Life/Work Experience


Credit for Non-regionally accredited institutions

PEP - Proficiency Examination Program


Post-Secondary Enrollment Options

Departmental Exams (local campus)






Print this page